- Supplemental Questions
- DISTINGUISHED STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
For students who were selected as their school's Distinguished Student and received an email from Scholarships, Inc. with a request for more information.
****SUBMISSION DEADLINE: end of day on JUNE 12, 2019****
You must submit this application by the deadline to receive the scholarship you were nominated for.
Scholarship recipients are expected to attend our Lamp of Knowledge Celebration on July 24, 2019 in Green Bay - you will receive an invitation via mail in mid-June.
As the Applicant, you are responsible for ensuring that your application meets all requirements, and for providing Scholarships, Inc. with correct and current information so we can contact you about your application and/or award. We are not responsible for missed communication due to incorrect or outdated information that you have entered.
- What high school are you graduating from?:
- Were you selected as the Distinguished Student for your high school in 2019?
- Your PRIMARY Email Address
This should be an email address you will continue using AFTER high school graduation.
Scholarships, Inc. mainly uses email to communicate with students - we will notify you of funding, awards, approaching deadlines and all information/requests using your Primary Email Address.
Scholarships, Inc. is not responsible for emails not received by the applicant.
- Upload a recent photo of yourself OR your senior portrait (in JPEG, TIF, GIF or PNG format) to be used at our award ceremony and/or for other promotional purposes.
Acceptance of a scholarship constitutes permission for Scholarships, Inc. to use your name and likeness for future promotion of the organization.
- Which college/university will you attend in the fall?
Review this list carefully before selecting "Other - Not Listed."
- If you chose "Other - Not Listed" above, enter the name of your intended college/university:
- My College/University
- What CITY is your college/university located in?
- What STATE is your college/university located in?
- What type of institution is it?
- Verification of College Information
All questions below are about your upcoming year in college.
- 1. Enter your college student ID (this is REQUIRED to expedite scholarship payments):
- 2. Each college/university issues their students an email address. Type your college-issued email address here:
- 3. Which type of undergrad degree will you be pursuing this fall?
- Major or Field of Study:
Please select the major or program that MOST CLOSELY describes your intended field of study. If you cannot find an appropriate choice, select "Other - Not Listed" and answer the question below.
For students with more than one major, enter your first major here and any additional majors in the field below.
- If you selected "Other - Not Listed" above, enter the name of your intended field(s) of study:
If you have more than one major, list them here (separate majors with a semicolon).
- This fall, will you attend college on a full-time basis? (enrolled in at least 12 credits each semester)
- Enter the TOTAL amount of financial aid you were offered for your upcoming year in college.
This number should include the total of grants and scholarships (as shown as your Financial Aid Offer) AND the total of Outside Aid you will receive for the upcoming school year.
DO NOT include work-study or loans!
Be sure to double-check your math.
- Enter your cumulative high school GPA on a 4.00 scale:
- For award presentation purposes, if your FIRST OR LAST NAME may be difficult to pronounce, please spell it phonetically:
Some examples: Krueger = (k-ree-gr) or (crew-gr); Rao: (rhymes with "wow"); Keisha = (key-sha)
- By providing my electronic signature below, I certify that all information provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that this Distinguished Student Award is a one-time scholarship and is not eligible for renewal in subsequent years.
If I am selected to receive a scholarship, I understand that it is my responsibility to keep Scholarships, Inc. updated with my current contact information. I agree to immediately notify Scholarships, Inc. if I change schools, reduce my enrollment to less than full-time, or experience any other change in status that may affect my eligibility to receive an award.
Acceptance of a scholarship constitutes permission for Scholarships, Inc. to use my name, likeness, biographical information and/or personal statements for the future promotion of the organization.
I have read and understand these terms and conditions and acknowledge that my failure to satisfy any of the above-listed requirements may result in forfeiture of my scholarship.
- 1. Electronic Signature of Student (type full name)
- 2. Today's Date
- If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must provide his/her electronic signature here:
- Show 12 more
- DISTINGUISHED STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP